Bleach Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confused? Bored? Feeling a little Hollow? Feeling that you need a little more to fill your Soul? -BLEACH EMPIRE- Leading the way in Bleach RP

4 posters

PSP: Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core

HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male
    Number of posts : 294
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

PSP: Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core Empty PSP: Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core

Post by HolyDeathNote Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:24 am

hmm.. i suppose i'll open this thread.. all about Final Fantasy VII crisis core.

^w^ although.. i'm not sure if anyone here owns this game... anyways

free to discuss and... well, anything else, help, tips, materia to use, equips, about... etc.

-zenny
    Dio
    Dio
    Captain [Admin]

Male
    Number of posts : 163
    Registration date : 2009-02-06

PSP: Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core Empty Re: PSP: Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core

Post by Dio Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:52 pm

FF7:crisis core is off its nut!!

i love that game so much!!!!

Aeris looks so hot in it!

oh the gamplay is awesome too but aeris looks absolutely hot!!!!!
    HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male

Post by HolyDeathNote Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:16 pm

haha i totally agree... Do you think they'll make the real FF7 playable on PSP too?

because it seems like a good idea

oh and its aerith... xD i wonder if Cloud will fall for her now...
    Dio
    Dio
    Captain [Admin]

Male

Post by Dio Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:56 am

lol i want them to make FF7 on the ps3! that would be stunning if they did! the graphics for the FMVs on the psp for stuff like nahamut fury's summon would be nothing compared to what the ps3 could do XD

whats your favourite summon?
    i like odins the best it looks the best visually ^^
    HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male

Post by HolyDeathNote Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:35 pm

hmm.. actually even for me, i've only ever seen odins summon once.. never understood why... although i think that besides the odin, the Pheonix summon looks the best, i just dont' think they really did a good job on the part where it shows the people burning up.. that sucked. the whole re-birth thing though was pretty good XD

i wish i had a ps3 >.< although i do see your point the fmv would looks sooo much better and the game-play would not be so chunky and blocky as on the psp XD

whats your favorite chapter?
    Dio
    Dio
    Captain [Admin]

Male

Post by Dio Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:16 am

ahaha well as of yet i havent finished the game XD i borrowed it for a little bit off my mate XD so i havent seen odin yet. im up to making the cart for aerith XD i love the side missions though but the materia fusion has me stuck... i wanna make ultima already T_T
    HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male

Post by HolyDeathNote Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:16 am

oh haha if your gonna make ultima, you should check out www.gamefaq.com. theres a guide there that explains ALL of the materia you can make :p

and i really get bored of the side missions after a while XwX the highest i've gotten before i blew it off and just killed the last boss was 80%... it was pretty annoying haha... (that was my New Game +)

now i'm probably gonna start my New Game ++... i'm gonna try to get 100% all missions.. i heard that the heikei's soul that you get for compelting all the missions is a really good equip. It gives you like.. breaks on HP, MP, SP... the only thing bad about it is that it gives you a curse...
    Dio
    Dio
    Captain [Admin]

Male

Post by Dio Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:44 pm

i intend to get genji armor and such to give me Break damage and all that :p
    HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male

Post by HolyDeathNote Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:59 pm

oh yeah, how exactly DO you get the genji armor anyways? missions?
    Dio
    Dio
    Captain [Admin]

Male

Post by Dio Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:00 am

get all DMW reels then to get another piece get all reels 100% then you can buy the last piece in a shop somewhere

i just finished it by the way and man i hate the ending.... so sad...
    HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male

Post by HolyDeathNote Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:36 am

yeah i was thinking for sure that
    Spoiler:

as we all know, FF has some crazy-awesome music. One of my favorites would be the guitar(?) acoustic main theme. the one played when
    Spoiler:

whats your favorite tune/song from the game? ;p

oh and how do you get all the ... chocobo last tier-ish characters? i've only got one of them >.<
    Roan Oakranr
    Roan Oakranr
    Soul

Male
    Number of posts : 241
    Location : Wherever I am needed, but my heart belongs to Hina...
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Post by Roan Oakranr Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:28 am

Borrowing the game from friend, and I love it.

I think my favorite song is 'The Price For Freedom'.
    Dio
    Dio
    Captain [Admin]

Male

Post by Dio Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:09 pm

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/psp/file/925138/53224

on my play through i got all but one which was the pot thingo. here is what im using this time round also i find that googling "crisis core missions guide" and using the one by absolute steve is helpful. it tells you whats in the mission and how to unlock it but nothing much else about it ^^ so you can search for items in a particular mission or just try and unlock one Very Happy
    HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male

Post by HolyDeathNote Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:31 am

hmm i wonder why my post didn't show up... anyways, nice of you dio to link this guide XD it should help... *starts playing the FFVII NG ++*

hmm... hey dio, what lv are you currently? i've finally managed to get to lv 99 from all the playbacks of missions and all that. pretty cool actually, took a long time too >.<
    Roan Oakranr
    Roan Oakranr
    Soul

Male

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:33 am

I beat the game on normal in about 4 days at level 35. In my opinion, thats awesome, and its a record for me.
    HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male

Post by HolyDeathNote Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:52 am

hehe ^^ good job roan, how many missions did you do? because somehow, i got to lv 45 the first time i played it... (not for time) scratch and i did like.. 18% of the missions when i hit 45... it was sorta weird...

so what chapter do you like the best roan?
    Roan Oakranr
    Roan Oakranr
    Soul

Male

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:13 pm

Dont remember the stuff about the missions.

I liked the whole freakin' game.
    HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male

Post by HolyDeathNote Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:19 pm

haha so did i but everyone's gotta have a favorite chapter right? XD

mine was the chapter where you finally learned the truth about sephiroth's mother. the story there was good but i didn't like the gameplay :p

my favorite gameplay chapter i think would be... one of the chapters in the beginning...
    Dio
    Dio
    Captain [Admin]

Male

Post by Dio Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:25 am

lol i was lvl54 when i beat the game with about nearly 50% of the missions completed ^^
    HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male

Post by HolyDeathNote Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:30 am

wow... well now :p

hmm.. i'm not playing through this a third time as much as i would like but whatever...

One of the good parts to this game might be the sniping mission you have to do when your like rescuing cloud. Its actually easy to rack up points to upgrade the dang thing if you just keep doing battles with the machines lol...

except.. now i'm lv 99 by pure luck XD

what lv are you now dio? XD
    Dio
    Dio
    Captain [Admin]

Male

Post by Dio Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:20 am

having only recently beat it and started playing through again the other day im lvl 57 at the moment Razz im trying to get all the materia i want leveled up and all the DMW people
    HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male

Post by HolyDeathNote Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:50 am

ah! hehe... well being dilligent is the way to go to get to maximum level dio ! <3

uh.. that and LOTS and LOTS of free/spare time that you don't mind being bored with. (aka. replaying the same missions OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER again just to get a good dmw roll to lv up! :p)

i should try to get all the dmw people i guess...

-zenny XD
    Dio
    Dio
    Captain [Admin]

Male

Post by Dio Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:01 pm

thats my goal this time round. im aiming to get everyone on the DMW and it is surprisingly easy
    as soon as i get bahamut fury the rest are story characters so ill have the whole DMW
    HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male

Post by HolyDeathNote Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:48 pm

hmm... bahamut fury... is that the blue dragonic one or the golden dragonic one?
    for some reason, i can't seem to get the materia for that one from the hojo's lab mission... sorta frustrating actually :p

+ there are lots of side stuff that i wanna do like the find the spy or whatever and the 7 wonders of nebielheim.... decided to finish those but never to around to doing it...
    Roan Oakranr
    Roan Oakranr
    Soul

Male

Post by Roan Oakranr Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:27 am

Golden one. Thats the only one I need too.

Bahamut is now my favorite summoning. I liked Ifrit in FFX, when he was the wolf thing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:26 pm