Bleach Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confused? Bored? Feeling a little Hollow? Feeling that you need a little more to fill your Soul? -BLEACH EMPIRE- Leading the way in Bleach RP

5 posters

More Games: NMH & KH

Jea
    Jea
    Soul

Male
    Number of posts : 141
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

More Games: NMH & KH Empty More Games: NMH & KH

Post by Jea Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:28 am

Anyone fan of those two games will know them immediately.

2 of my favorite games are No More Heroes for the Wii

and both Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 for the PS2.

I won't say anything else right now, but has anyone played these? If so, what are your thoughts?

(In my personal Opinion, KH was the best series on the PS2, and NMH was the best game on the Wii. I know this changes from person to person, but I just felt I'd share my thoughts)
    Shadows9
    Shadows9
    Soul

Male
    Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

More Games: NMH & KH Empty Re: More Games: NMH & KH

Post by Shadows9 Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:38 am

Ah! No More Heroes was epic! It was the most different, I wouldn't say the best. It is about to get shown up by Madworld for blood and gore, hands down. NMH 2 comes out sometime later this year. Can't wait.
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    Soul

Male
    Number of posts : 118
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by Terminar777 Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:50 am

I haven't played NMH yet, didn't like the art style for it...

But I have played KH, and I love it... It was the first game I had for the PS2 also...
    Jea
    Jea
    Soul

Male

Post by Jea Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:53 am

@ Shadow: I sold my Wii, and if I had the money, I would honestly buy it back just for No More Heroes. I agree with you though, No More Heroes was and is epic. Thank you Travis Touchdown and Goichi Suda!

@ Terminar: Terminar, please give it a shot and ignore the poor graphics. The graphics were purposely made like that for the humor the game has. It really is a lot of fun. Plenty of blood, killing, and even a nice RPG-Esq aspect to it. And Yes, KH is great. Sora and Kairi all the way!
    Roan Oakranr
    Roan Oakranr
    Soul

Male
    Number of posts : 241
    Location : Wherever I am needed, but my heart belongs to Hina...

Post by Roan Oakranr Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:54 am

Kingdom Hearts is the greatest game ever!

I own #2 and Re: Chain of memories, and Ive beaten KH2 many times.
    Jea
    Jea
    Soul

Male

Post by Jea Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:02 am

I beat Chain of memories (both stories) on the gameboy. I would like to try it out on the PS2 one day though. Im surprised they still make games for the PS2. I really hope KH3 will be on the Xbox 360 (since it is currently the only system I own)

I am still proud of my record for KH2. I beat KH2 it 16.5hrs, I was level 36, and I never changed from the Kingdom Keyblade until the final battles. and dont even get me started on Kingdom Hearts 1. I raped that game in every possible way you can think of. I didnt rape KH2 as bad as KH1, but I definely played my fair share of it. I remember as sora, I hit that ball in Twilight town roughly 500times, until I just got bored and stopped hitting it. The only thing I could never get the highest score on as sora was the bee's. I didnt like that one. I have to say though on KH2, the most difficult boss for me was the 2nd boss on Beauty and the Beasts castle. If it wasn't for Mickey, I prolly would have been there for hours.

On NMH, I can't really say I had a favorite. They were all really great, even including the 2 secret bosses at the end of the game (one of which is truely secret)
    Roan Oakranr
    Roan Oakranr
    Soul

Male
    Number of posts : 241
    Location : Wherever I am needed, but my heart belongs to Hina...

Post by Roan Oakranr Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:29 am

I saw two things I agree with comepletly.

1. the twilight town ball thing, I did the same thing.

2. Against Xaldin, I just re-beat him a few weeks ago, and mickey saved me at least 4 times.
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    Soul

Male
    Number of posts : 118
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by Terminar777 Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:43 am

@ Jea: If I can find it for rent I'll give it a try, but I won't spend the money to buy it though...

@ Jea & Roan: Was Xaldin really that hard for you two? He was one of the easiest bosses for me (On normal or whatever the second hardest difficulty is)... The hardest battle I had was Sephiroth, but I still kicked his butt no problem (lv 80, and I believe I was using Fatal Crest keyblade too)...
    Jea
    Jea
    Soul

Male

Post by Jea Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:06 pm

Well, you can prolly find it used at Gamestop for like $12 if you do wanna buy it. Thats better than spending $8 to have it for a week (personal opinion)

And Yeah, iunno, Xaldin just messed me up, with his dragon and all of his staffs and what not (actually the dragon never hit me that much)

Sephoroth, after I found out I needed to hit the triangle button as soon as the match began, I didnt have any trouble with him. I think I was level 65+ and I was using Oblivion. I think....

Fenrir was definetly worth it

I know I put Fenrir on my Valor, I think Oblivion on my Master, and Oathkeeper on my Final. While I held Omega

If I remember correctly lol
    Dio
    Dio
    Captain [Admin]

Male
    Number of posts : 163
    Registration date : 2009-02-06

Post by Dio Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:17 am

i got alot more into KH2 than number 1... until that is my friend "accidently wiped my memory card for the ps2" which had over 1000 collective hours of hard work and strenuous effort over 20+games on it
    not only did i lose my KH saves but budokai's, FF10's and more. T_T i had only just gotten Save the Queen++ and i was on my way to colecting all the keyblades (was about to try and take on sephiroth, think i was at level 59ish)
    Jea
    Jea
    Soul

Male

Post by Jea Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:15 am

I was able to get all the weapons in KH2. Save The King++, Save The Queen++, Omega....so much synthesizing. I know that even though I raped KH1, I read about some weapons I never got. Like I never was able to use the dream sword in KH1 and I never was able to get the Dog Shield. (the huge shields with the bull dog on the front)

I loved KH1 Trinity Limit....omfg...it was incredible. and in KH2, I used it once and never used it again. it was horrible in KH2. (personal opinion)

I liked both KH1 and KH2 but for different reasons.

Both had a good story.

KH1 was more magic based, and had a lot more magic. If you didnt know how to use the magic well, you could just find yourself dieing multiple times.

KH2 was more fighting based, infact if you never wanted to use Fire, Lighting, Blizzard, or the others, you prolly would have been fine. The only spell I only found myself using in KH2 was cure, which took away all my mp regardless, so near the beginning of the game potions were better use. However after I got berserker mode, I would constantly use cure, just to increase my Drive Bar faster.

KH1 had a lot of really cool spells and some more puzzles in it than KH2, which I liked. One of my favorite spells was Aero, which I was sad to see go in the sequal.

KH2 though did have better graphics, Drive Mode, and DUAL WEILDING! As well as the ability to level up High Jump, Dash, Double Jump, and Glide. which was really cool.

I Think KH1 had a better ending

KH2 had a very cool plot twist by revealing the real Ansem, and the Ansem we thought was in organization XIII was actually Riku. when Sora become a heartless, he had a nobody. When Kairi's heart went into Sora's, she was given a nobody. It was all really cool. Plus, we had extra Mickey, and the ability to use him. AND GOOFY DIED! (well, not really)

If I had to choose which one I liked better...I couldn't. Both were great I thought.

PLAY NO MORE HEROES!!!
    Shadows9
    Shadows9
    Soul

Male

Post by Shadows9 Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:26 am

There were two secret battles in NMH?
    Spoiler:
    Jea
    Jea
    Soul

Male

Post by Jea Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:08 am

Yup

Spoiler:
    Shadows9
    Shadows9
    Soul

Male

Post by Shadows9 Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:41 pm

Really? Then what would happen otherwise? Would you fight the original #1? I guess I just did it right......
    Jea
    Jea
    Soul

Male

Post by Jea Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:42 pm

Well I call it a secret cuz you technically dont realize until the end of the game, although you do have to fight that person regardless (not the original number 1, but the one you end up fighting) I just called it secret for fun I guess. I did end up beating the game on insane
    Spoiler:
    Although I dont think it was called "Insane" but you know what I mean. But the final secret boss was hard as hell. I seriously fought that one guy, maybe 2 hours. it was ridiculous. (I couldn't do the side swipe skill very well, hence why it took me so long)
    Shadows9
    Shadows9
    Soul

Male

Post by Shadows9 Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:45 pm

Like the sidestep when everything slows down and you can wail on him? I was ok at that. The infinite energy upgrade really helps there. I think you mean Bitter, am I right? Was that the hard mode?
    Jea
    Jea
    Soul

Male

Post by Jea Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:24 pm

Yeah, whatever the hardest difficulty was. I know there was Sweet and Bitter, but I thought there was another one.

But Yeah, I meant the attack that slows down time for a second, I wasn't very good at that. And Yeah, the last sword with infinite energy so I wouldn't have to jerk off my sword (if you know what I mean) was a big help

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:54 pm