Bleach Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confused? Bored? Feeling a little Hollow? Feeling that you need a little more to fill your Soul? -BLEACH EMPIRE- Leading the way in Bleach RP

2 posters

The Doctor Is In

Fang
    Fang
    Captain [Admin]

Male
    Number of posts : 137
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

The Doctor Is In Empty The Doctor Is In

Post by Fang Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:13 pm

The Doctor Is In 6rmudd
    Welcome to Fang's Psychiatric Help Stand Very Happy

This is a place to come and seek advice. It can be anything from: "Do you think I should ask ____ out? If so, how?" Or something like: "I'm having RL problems with my: parents, spouse, school, friends, etc...what should I do?" Or even "I can't seem to get along with my Taichou, is it just a misunderstanding? Or should I be looking to move to another division?"

Of course strict confidentiality is a standard if you want it. Advice can be given via PM so it is not public and no one will know what you have asked about. If it is something less private feel free to post it here Very Happy

I'll be checking this thread and my Inbox regularly. Don't be afraid to ask for help with anything Smile I'm 23 and I've seen and been through my fair share of life's woes. I might just have the advice you've been looking for Smile

Oh, and of course all services renders are absolutely free Very Happy Please don't ever hesitate to contact me with anything, no matter how trivial.
    Jea
    Jea
    Soul

Male
    Number of posts : 141
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

The Doctor Is In Empty Re: The Doctor Is In

Post by Jea Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:31 pm

Are you a real doctor? Or are you more like Lucy with just a lemonade stand to dispense device from? lol Very Happy
    Fang
    Fang
    Captain [Admin]

Male

Post by Fang Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:10 am

Of course. Very Happy I have a Bachelors, Masters, PHD and everything!!

Is there something you needed Jea? I'd be glad to help Smile
    Jea
    Jea
    Soul

Male

Post by Jea Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:02 am

Nope, Im just also a doctor, so I was curious :3

How long have you been practicing? Did you begin in the real world, or did your practice start once you came to Soul Society?
    Fang
    Fang
    Captain [Admin]

Male

Post by Fang Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:47 pm

I started when I came here. After being a traveling monk in the Rukongai for 70 years I was able to learn a lot about the human mind and the human condition. Now I dispense my device wherever it is needed.

In what area of medicine do you practice?
    Jea
    Jea
    Soul

Male

Post by Jea Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:34 pm

I studied the mind slightly. I can heal almost any physical damage. I became a pretty successful surgeon for a while when I was going through medical school. When I was alive of course. After that I started to study anesthesiology, which led to my fascination with poisons. Finding out how they were created and how to disable them. Although I prefer not to make them. I did have my fifteen minutes of fame when I created a serum that would increase the cell regeneration as well as increase strength and speed for a short amount of time, with very little backfire. The only side effect seemed to be hunger. They had thought about using it for the US Army, but they were worried about the contents being leaked to other countries and basically hid the entire serum. Although I still could make it today. Besides that I have basic knowledge in most other medical fields, as well as non-medical. I like to keep myself updated. Unfortunately psychology is not one of the basics I know. Neurology maybe, but not psychology.

It is really nice to know there is a fellow doctor however

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:11 pm