Bleach Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confused? Bored? Feeling a little Hollow? Feeling that you need a little more to fill your Soul? -BLEACH EMPIRE- Leading the way in Bleach RP

It has been a long time.

Rena-Vizard
    Rena-Vizard
    Soul

Male
    Number of posts : 12
    Location : Human world , digi-world , soul world or the hueco mundo
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

It has been a long time. Empty It has been a long time.

Post by Rena-Vizard Mon May 28, 2018 1:37 am

I hate to say that I was right on my first post here back in the day. I was in the middle of highschool at the time, bleach was nowhere near finished either. Unfortunately, this forum was rather quickly forgotten by many of us it would seem. I apologize for zombie posting this forum site by logging in after so many years and posting a new topic. The only reason I've come back to say hi was due to the fact my old e-mail address received a newsletter/update from this forum for some reason unknown to me and I decided to investigate.

I have to say, reading old posts from myself is always so cringy... but I can't blame myself for being young. Even now as a young adult, I am still learning and I will likely feel the same about this post years later, if I ever do somehow find this place still up and running... surprised even more then than I am now. I guess some sites die but remain online long after their original hosts have gone... as long as some servers with the service of origin and databases are still up and running somewhere... Amazing what we people leave behind isn't it?

Hello, to anyone whom it may concern. I hope life has been good to you and will continue to do so. Our time is long but it is also so very short, make good use of it. We only last for so much time.